Booth Hours & Locations
Visit us in person at an ArtsBoston BosTix Booth at Copley Square or Faneuil Hall Marketplace for BosTix 1/2 price day-of-show tickets, tourist attractions, and arts information.
Tuesday through Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm
*Open some Mondays seasonally
Holiday Season Special Hours:
Monday, December 22: Open 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday, December 24: Close early at 3 pm
Thursday, December 25: Closed for Christmas
Monday, December 29: Open 10 am to 6 pm
Wednesday, December 31: Open 10 am to 9pm (Note: All ticket sales end at 4 pm, First Night Button sales only 4 pm to 9 pm.)
Thursday, January 1: Closed for New Year's Day
In Boston's Back Bay on the corner of Boylston and Dartmouth Streets near the Copley and Back Bay T stops. The closest parking is at Copley Place Parking or Dartmouth Street Parking.
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
On Boston's historic Freedom Trail, adjacent to historic Faneuil Hall and just a short walk from the Haymarket and State Street T stops. The closest parking is at 75 State Street or the Government Center Garage near Haymarket.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket inventory and pricing change daily
- Cash and credit card accepted
- All tickets listed for sale are 1/2 price plus a service charge ranging between $3 and $9 per ticket
- Not all shows listed on BosTix.org are available same day at the Booths
- All sales are FINAL. No Exchanges. No Refunds.