Booth Hours & Locations
Buy 1/2 Price Tickets In-Person to Over 100 Shows, and Skip the Line for Tours and Attractions!
Since 1978, locals and tourists have known that BosTix provides the best deals on tickets to Boston's performing arts events for up to half off the box office price. Buy discount tickets in advance online on BosTix.org or, if you prefer to make your purchase in-person, at a BosTix Booth at Copley Square or Faneuil Hall Marketplace. In addition, our Booths carry an exclusive selection of half price tickets for performances the same day, as well as tourist attractions and arts information.
Tuesday through Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm
Please note, the BosTix booths will be open from 10:00am-2:00pm on Saturday, July 4th.
*Open some Mondays seasonally
In Boston's Back Bay on the corner of Boylston and Dartmouth Streets near the Copley and Back Bay T stops. The closest parking is at Copley Place Parking or Dartmouth Street Parking.
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
On Boston's historic Freedom Trail, adjacent to historic Faneuil Hall and just a short walk from the Haymarket and State Street T stops. The closest parking is at 75 State Street or the Government Center Garage near Haymarket.
Terms and Conditions
- All sales are FINAL. No Exchanges. No Refunds.
- Ticket inventory and pricing change daily. All tickets are subject to availability.
- Not all shows listed on BosTix.org are available same day at the Booths.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Tickets are 1/2 price plus a service charge depending on the original full price of the ticket.