1/2 Price at the Booths: Wednesday, September 3
Visit us in-person at an ArtsBoston Booth in Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Copley Square for tourist attractions, arts information, and BosTix 1/2 price day-of-show tickets. Quantities are limited and ticket inventory changes daily. Click here for hours and downtown Boston locations.
Wednesday, September 3
Blue Man Group
The Charles Playhouse
74 Warrenton Street
It’s new. It’s cool. Blue Man Group has updated the wildly popular theatrical show in Boston! Taking a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, Blue Man Group showcases technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. Signature Blue Man Group moments combine with breathtakingly fun new pieces for an explosive evening of entertainment. Please Note: Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the theater. This show is recommended for ages 7 and up.
Improv Asylum: The NXT Cast
Improv Asylum Theater
216 Hanover Street
Improv Asylum's NXT cast returns this summer with their latest revue. This fully produced show is a blend of sketch and improv comedy written and performed by this fresh cast.
The Charles Playhouse, Stage 2
74 Warrenton Street
Discover for yourself why over 8 million people around the world have seen Shear Madness, the uproarious whodunit where the audience gets to solve the crime. A mixture of improvisation and up-to-the-minute spontaneous humor, the play is delightfully different every time you see it.
Booth Terms and Conditions
- Ticket inventory and pricing change daily
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted
- All tickets listed for sale are 1/2 price plus a service charge that can range between $3.50 - $9.00 per ticket. Transaction Fee is 3% per ticket (for all tickets sold through Ticketmaster only)
- Not all shows listed on BosTix.org are available same day at the booths
- 1/2-price tickets go on sale at 10 am (11 am on Sundays)
- All sales are FINAL - No Exchanges. No Refunds